DIY Floral Photo Booth Frames! With the high cost of weddings these days, we’re ALL looking for ways to save money. I ran across a great tutorial form FTD on how to create these gorgeous photo booth frames. Saving money doesn’t have to equate lack of beauty. Sometimes, it just means a little elbow grease and following directions.
You may want to research flowers and their history to choose meaningful symbols for your events, important whether you are creating a frame for a wedding, shower or other event.
I’ve included a few examples below, and simple step-by-step instructions, but I encourage you to visit the website listed below for full instructions.
- Medium to large frame
- Gold craft wire
- Fresh flowers & greenery
- Optional: twinkle lights, ribbons, metallic confetti
- Take the frame of your choice and secure the styrofoam with the gold wire to the corners that you wish to cover with flowers.
- Trim flower stems so they are short enough to stick into styrofoam, but not long enough to extend too far out past the edge of the frame.
- Add flowers and greenery of different sizes to completely cover the styrofoam. This also creates visual texture and dimension that will stand out in your photos.
- Finish off your frame with a few fun add-ons like ribbon or metallic confetti. Hang your frame or pass it around and voila! You’re ready for a celebration to remember!
Thank you to the lovely Alexandria Heinz, Community Outreach FTD, for her generous information and support.